Tuesday 20 August 2013

FoQ - CQ Horizons


The Contemporary Quilt exhibition 'horizons' was I think the best yet. It had a lovely  well lit gallery space, it had been hung  sympathetically with related colours and themes grouped together and the unified size (50 x 150 cm) gave a coherent display. Difficult to choose favourites there were so many I liked. 
Sandra Grusd and Joanna O'Neill

Christine Restall 
Chris Dixon and Hilary Richardson 

I was pleased with how my 'Nautical Dawn' looked  and had many compliments on it.
I also had 2 quilts in the competitions: 'Shinkansen' in Quilters Guild Challenge 'Transported and ' Fleet Mudflats' in Art Quilt category.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I have seen so many lovely images from various blogs of the FoQ, everybody has different favourites your two quilts at the bottom of y our blog are beautiful.