Friday 17 May 2013

Wisteria and Bluebells


 A busy time at work helping process  the orchid material colleagues brought back from Madagascar  and dealing with enquiries about our work on Lady's Slipper Orchid. Snatching a moment to go and collect the post, the wisteria on the admin building is at it's best - reminds me of when I came for my job interview 23 years ago - I love the smell too.

Over the bank holiday, I finally got round to  pumping up the tyres on my bike and  have been cycling in. Took the opportunity to whiz down to the Conservation area last Tuesday when it was sunny ( remember that?!), the bluebells were spectacular.
The  summer festival  ' incredibles' launches on 25 May - everyone is talking about the arrival of the giant pineapple! 

1 comment:

Margaret Cooter said...

A beautiful blue jtime of the garden year!