Tuesday 27 July 2010

Under African Skies at Quilt Museum

Magie sent me a photo of my Tunisian Door quilt on display at the Quilt Museum as part of 'Under African Skies' exhibition. Seems quite appropriate to have windows either side, like a play house ! The other quilts and fabrics on show look great ( Magie has more about them on her website) and I look forward to seeing them on August 23 when I visit en route to my painting holiday at Malham. I'll be picking up some postcards made of my quilt which are on sale in the shop. The journal of SDA had just arrived and appropriately is titled 'African Sampler'!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks fabulous Mags...well done!!

neki desu said...

congratulations it looks wonderful!!

Julie said...

Mags, I saw your quilt today and it looks fabulous in real life! I hadn't realise how big it was until I saw it. You have some beautiful fabrics in it and some very striking ones too. The turquoise panel is gorgeous.